The organization is guided by the following principles:
- Quality of costumer service;
- Quality of its products and services;
- Quality in compliance with the commitments made;
It has established and promoted the following values:
- The best results are achieved with the employees working as a team;
- Training and information sharing within the organization fosters productivity and commitment;
- The customer is achieved by differentiation and not only by price;
- Continuous improvement is also seen as a means to lower the costs of the organization and its products;
- Hygiene, safety, health, environmental and other applicable legal and regulatory requirements are not a legal problem, they are an ethical problem;
- All employees have as goal the satisfaction of the client’s requirements in the scope of the functions they perform.
Aware that the quality is a concern for everyone without exception, the quality policy of the company counts on the participation of all its employees, which is a focal point for its development and growth.